Costume for a cause
HAT HERO: For a dollar, students could wear hats to Gothenburg Public Schools last Friday. Kyann LeViner, a Gothenburg High School freshman, and a friend made the occasion more meaningful by creating capes and hats from a pink tablecloth to make people more aware of breast cancer.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested