Harvest festival is husker ‘Bo’ Nanza
Geeks and Husker Fans: RTI Computer Sales and Service, judged best business float in Saturday’s Harvest Festival parade, was full of adults and youngsters playing Husker football and as computer geeks.
Parade participants and watchers bundled up as temperatures hovered in the low 50s with a light drizzle throughout the day. Other float winners were: Gothenburg State Bank, grand prize; Gothenburg FFA, best organization; Messersmith Hay, best tractor; and Big Ten Train, best vehicle. (Photos by Elizabeth Barrett)
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly