Parking lot math
Learning outside: With temperatures in the 80s, Monday was a perfect day for Kris Epke’s algebra II class to head outside to do a direct variation project. They measured the length of shadows and set up proportions to find the height of objects. Students wrote with chalk on the school parking lot to solve equations. Pictured are, l-r: Brittney Earll, Kolton Barnes and Courtney Brown.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action