Homecoming 2011 burns bright
‘We Didn’t Start the Fire’ theme.ROYALTY: Crowned Gothenburg High School homecoming king and queen Friday night were Ernie Galvan (left) and Saraid Baca.
The crowning took place on the football field after the Swedes shut out the Cozad Haymakers, 14-0. Homecoming activities were scheduled throughout the week, including dressing up each day, the filming of a school video and a parade. A homecoming dance followed the football game.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together