Outdoor Education Students spend warm, sunny day outside
OLD-FASHIONED WAGON RIDE: Sixth-grade students from Dudley Elementary enjoyed a warm, Indian summer day in a wagon—pulled by Chad Kuhlman on a four wheeler—Friday morning at the Doug and Stephanie Block farm during the school’s annual Outdoor Education.
In the afternoon, different classes were offered at Layfayette Park. Pictured are, l-r: Arleigh Costello, Danielle Lafleur, Stone Hite, Sabrina Nelson, Logan Carlson, Jonah Taylor, Jeremy Pearson and Austin Carlton.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president