Hecox crowned Homecoming king at UNL
Seniors Skip Hecox of Gothenburg and Emily Koopmann of Raymond were crowned king and queen Saturday at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Homecoming celebration. They were crowned on the field at Memorial Stadium at halftime of the Nebraska-Ohio State football game.
Hecox is an agribusiness major and the son of Pat and Deb Hecox. He is president of the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Student Advisory Board.
Koopmann is a marketing and economics major with a minor in communication studies. The daughter of Kevin and Ann Koopmann, she is the chair of the Diversity Strategic Development Committee for the Association of Students of the University of Nebraska student government.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president