Hecox crowned Homecoming king at UNL
Seniors Skip Hecox of Gothenburg and Emily Koopmann of Raymond were crowned king and queen Saturday at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Homecoming celebration. They were crowned on the field at Memorial Stadium at halftime of the Nebraska-Ohio State football game.
Hecox is an agribusiness major and the son of Pat and Deb Hecox. He is president of the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Student Advisory Board.
Koopmann is a marketing and economics major with a minor in communication studies. The daughter of Kevin and Ann Koopmann, she is the chair of the Diversity Strategic Development Committee for the Association of Students of the University of Nebraska student government.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC