Hecox crowned Homecoming king at UNL
Seniors Skip Hecox of Gothenburg and Emily Koopmann of Raymond were crowned king and queen Saturday at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Homecoming celebration. They were crowned on the field at Memorial Stadium at halftime of the Nebraska-Ohio State football game.
Hecox is an agribusiness major and the son of Pat and Deb Hecox. He is president of the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Student Advisory Board.
Koopmann is a marketing and economics major with a minor in communication studies. The daughter of Kevin and Ann Koopmann, she is the chair of the Diversity Strategic Development Committee for the Association of Students of the University of Nebraska student government.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30