Williams ABA chairman elect
New officers: During the American Banking Association’s annual convention in San Antonio, NM, in October, Gothenburg native Matt Williams (third from left) was elected chairman-elect which means he is next in line to lead the association. Williams is chairman and president of Gothenburg State Bank. Others pictured are, l-r: Steve Crowe, ABA treasurer and president and CEO of MountainOne Financial Partners, MHC, North Adams, MA; Jeff Plagge, ABA vice chairman and president of Northwest Financial Corp., Arnolds Park, IA; and Albert Kelly, ABA chairman and president and CEO of SpiritBank, Bristow, OK.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship