Givers to United Fund
PRIZE WINNERS: Employees at Baldwin Filters have pledged $6,375 to Gothenburg United Fund Inc. Fund officials hope to raise $20,500 to support seven local and county agencies. Baldwin’s parent company, Clarcor, provided prizes such as football tickets, gift and cards and days off to encourage employees to pledge. The names of pledgers were randomly drawn each week and a prize awarded. The majority of those who won prizes are, l-r: First row—Denise Toberer, Michelle Weaver, Lila Ostendorf, Karla Blase (representing United Fund), Cheryl Westman; Second row—Elizabeth Lange, Dan Stewart, Nick Montoya, Laura Stephen, Wendy Wilkins, Sonja Kottwitz, Bonnie Houser; Third row—Robert Farnstrom, Travis Libich, Kim Stratton and Charles Cunningham.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested