ON THE BOARD of Directors: Among those elected to serve on the Gothenburg Improvement Company’s board of directors for three-year terms are, l-r: Aaron Coleman, Rick Zarek and Mike Teahon. The three, along with Scott Bartels and Luke Rickertsen (not pictured), were voted on by the community economic development group Tuesday during GIC’s annual stockholder meeting at the Monsanto Learning Center. Coleman and Luke Rickertsen are new to the board.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested