Eagle girls named to all-conference team
Six Eagle volleyball players earned post-season honors from coaches of the Sandhills Conference schools in all-conference selection results released last week.
Brady seniors Megan Polt, Maggie Burke and Courtney Widick were named to the SHC all-conference team with sophomore Carissa Rayburn as the all-conference libero.
Thirteen girls were named to the all-conference team with 10 receiving honorable mention.
Eagle junior Dakota Terry and sophomore Valerie Most were among those getting honorable mention.
Brady received the most honors of any team in the conference.
The Eagles finished the season with a 27-5 record and third place in the Class D-2 state tournament.
Sandhills/Thedford had six total all-conference selections, while Mullen received five.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.