Annual celebration includes wreath contest on Monday
Santa Claus will visit children of all ages in Brady on Monday during the village’s annual holiday celebration.
A pasta meal will be served beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Community Center. Cost is a freewill donation.
Santa will arrive from the North Pole at approximately 6 p.m. to listen to children’s wish lists.
During the celebration to kick off the holidays, there will also be a wreath-decorating contest.
Participants may enter wreaths of any size made from any material with decorations of all kinds.
Wreaths should be delivered to the Community Center during office hours on Monday.
Judging will be done by the public Monday night with prizes awarded to the top vote getters.
The event is sponsored by the Brady village board, village employees and the Brady Community Club.
Cookies will be available for the public to decorate.
For more information, contact village clerk Pam Diehl at 584-3316.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%