LAP TIME: Nine-month-old Aubrey Evert gives Santa’s beard a gentle tug as she checks out the jolly old elf during Brady’s annual Christmas celebration Monday night. Children decorated gingerbread cookies and shared their wish lists with Santa while adults were treated to a pasta supper.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.