Shares fund up to $2,609
Donations made to the Gothenburg Shares Fund this week have pushed the total to not quite the two-thirds mark toward the $4,000 goal.
A total of $1,369 was received this week bringing the total to $2,609.
The money will help purchase the ingredients for Christmas food baskets which will be distributed to families in need Saturday morning by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP along with other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, which also included anonymous gifts, were: Dale and Mary Lou Block, Hilltop Birthday Club, Tim Greenlee, Mary Gene Lamb, Ken and Nancy Christensen, Kim and Marcy Slack.
Donations are being accepted at the Gothenburg Times. To have you name included in the published list of donors, please fill out the form elsewhere in this issue.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president