Shares fund up to $2,609
Donations made to the Gothenburg Shares Fund this week have pushed the total to not quite the two-thirds mark toward the $4,000 goal.
A total of $1,369 was received this week bringing the total to $2,609.
The money will help purchase the ingredients for Christmas food baskets which will be distributed to families in need Saturday morning by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP along with other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, which also included anonymous gifts, were: Dale and Mary Lou Block, Hilltop Birthday Club, Tim Greenlee, Mary Gene Lamb, Ken and Nancy Christensen, Kim and Marcy Slack.
Donations are being accepted at the Gothenburg Times. To have you name included in the published list of donors, please fill out the form elsewhere in this issue.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly