Our planet needs protecting
Our planet will end up completely out of natural resources if we don’t start taking better care of it. By cutting down rain forests we’re destroying the cures for illnesses. There won’t be medicine to help the sick and heal wounds.
What does the rain forest have to do with medicine? Make that connection clear. Everything around us has a propose. Destroying natural habitat is causing extinction in the animal population. Even hunting has become a major problem. This is going to make the circle of life out of balance in the food chain.
Littering and dumping waste into the water has made severe weather changes in the past couple of years and caused and large amount of pollution.
Why are so many changes to the earth happening so quickly? This is why we should do more to help save our mother earth.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested