Generous donations push Shares fund over the top
Another successful week of donations helped the Gothenburg Shares fund exceed its goal for 2011.
Over $2,000 came in this week to bring the grand total to $4,674.
Over 70 baskets were distributed Saturday by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP in addition to other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, in addition to anonymous gifts, were: Anonymous in honor of Sue Ostergard, Up North for Jesus Bible Study, Margaret Rubenthaler, Two Ten Club, First State Bank, Lyle and Arlene Franzen, Anonymous in honor of Gothenburg teachers, especially those in English 12, Anonymous in honor of Daryl and Donna Keiser, Dawson Tire Service, Matt and Sue Whilliams.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater