Local Chamber officials warn of dues scam
Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce officials said some members have received an email that says they’ve missed a payment on their dues.
“The Chamber is not affiliated with this message in any way,” said office manager June Blauvelt. “We will never send out an email regarding your dues.”
If payments are missed, Blauvelt said members will receive an invoice or a call from office staff.
Blauvelt asked members to not respond to any emails asking for payment online.
Anyone with questions or concerns is asked to contact the Chamber at 537-3505.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates