Local Chamber officials warn of dues scam
Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce officials said some members have received an email that says they’ve missed a payment on their dues.
“The Chamber is not affiliated with this message in any way,” said office manager June Blauvelt. “We will never send out an email regarding your dues.”
If payments are missed, Blauvelt said members will receive an invoice or a call from office staff.
Blauvelt asked members to not respond to any emails asking for payment online.
Anyone with questions or concerns is asked to contact the Chamber at 537-3505.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together