Local Chamber officials warn of dues scam
Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce officials said some members have received an email that says they’ve missed a payment on their dues.
“The Chamber is not affiliated with this message in any way,” said office manager June Blauvelt. “We will never send out an email regarding your dues.”
If payments are missed, Blauvelt said members will receive an invoice or a call from office staff.
Blauvelt asked members to not respond to any emails asking for payment online.
Anyone with questions or concerns is asked to contact the Chamber at 537-3505.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics