Local Chamber officials warn of dues scam
Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce officials said some members have received an email that says they’ve missed a payment on their dues.
“The Chamber is not affiliated with this message in any way,” said office manager June Blauvelt. “We will never send out an email regarding your dues.”
If payments are missed, Blauvelt said members will receive an invoice or a call from office staff.
Blauvelt asked members to not respond to any emails asking for payment online.
Anyone with questions or concerns is asked to contact the Chamber at 537-3505.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president