Local Chamber officials warn of dues scam
Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce officials said some members have received an email that says they’ve missed a payment on their dues.
“The Chamber is not affiliated with this message in any way,” said office manager June Blauvelt. “We will never send out an email regarding your dues.”
If payments are missed, Blauvelt said members will receive an invoice or a call from office staff.
Blauvelt asked members to not respond to any emails asking for payment online.
Anyone with questions or concerns is asked to contact the Chamber at 537-3505.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins