Benefit will help defray Most’s medical expenses
A special fund raiser during Eagle basketball games with South Loup on Saturday will raise money to help defray the medical expenses of rural Brady resident Amy Most.
Tacos and super nachos will be sold in the school commons area during the girls and boys games, which are scheduled to begin at 4 p.m.
All of the food has been donated by local businesses and individuals.
Most, the mother of four Brady Public School students, is seeking medical treatment for the recurrence of a brain tumor that was originally removed in Omaha by surgery at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2007.
Anyone unable to attend the benefit Saturday may still make a donation to the family through the Gothenburg State Bank-Brady branch.
For additional information, contact Salena Christophersen at 308-530-8761.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some