Benefit will help defray Most’s medical expenses
A special fund raiser during Eagle basketball games with South Loup on Saturday will raise money to help defray the medical expenses of rural Brady resident Amy Most.
Tacos and super nachos will be sold in the school commons area during the girls and boys games, which are scheduled to begin at 4 p.m.
All of the food has been donated by local businesses and individuals.
Most, the mother of four Brady Public School students, is seeking medical treatment for the recurrence of a brain tumor that was originally removed in Omaha by surgery at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2007.
Anyone unable to attend the benefit Saturday may still make a donation to the family through the Gothenburg State Bank-Brady branch.
For additional information, contact Salena Christophersen at 308-530-8761.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics