Benefit will help defray Most’s medical expenses
A special fund raiser during Eagle basketball games with South Loup on Saturday will raise money to help defray the medical expenses of rural Brady resident Amy Most.
Tacos and super nachos will be sold in the school commons area during the girls and boys games, which are scheduled to begin at 4 p.m.
All of the food has been donated by local businesses and individuals.
Most, the mother of four Brady Public School students, is seeking medical treatment for the recurrence of a brain tumor that was originally removed in Omaha by surgery at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2007.
Anyone unable to attend the benefit Saturday may still make a donation to the family through the Gothenburg State Bank-Brady branch.
For additional information, contact Salena Christophersen at 308-530-8761.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout