Helping Meals on Wheels
Fund-Raiser: The Meals-on-Wheels board had a soup and sandwich fund-raiser Jan. 25 at the Senior Center to raise money for the program in which volunteers deliver meals to residents in the community. Board president Kendra Fecht said $750 has been raised so far. Anyone can still donate by calling the Senior Center at 537-7465. Pictured are, l-r: Meals-on-Wheels board members Jody Macek and Janet Evans serving Jean and Earl Max of Brady.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins