GMH board meets to discuss personnel
No action was taken following an hour and half meeting of the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital board Saturday.
The board met at noon in the Wellness Center conference room and immediately went into closed session to talk about a personnel issue.
After reconvening, members took no action.
A regularly scheduled meeting of the board is Thursday, at 5:30 p.m., in the Wellness Center conference room.
Acting chief of operations Kayleen Dudley said the board plans to revisit the same personnel issue discussed at last Saturday’s meeting.
An item listed on the agenda for Thursday’s meeting said the board will talk about a hospital administrator contract.
There was no notice of Saturday’s special meeting published in last week’s issue of The Times but Dudley said notices were posted in three public places around town that included Mi Ranchito restaurant, Time-Saver and Gothenburg Public Library.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State