GMH board meets to discuss personnel
No action was taken following an hour and half meeting of the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital board Saturday.
The board met at noon in the Wellness Center conference room and immediately went into closed session to talk about a personnel issue.
After reconvening, members took no action.
A regularly scheduled meeting of the board is Thursday, at 5:30 p.m., in the Wellness Center conference room.
Acting chief of operations Kayleen Dudley said the board plans to revisit the same personnel issue discussed at last Saturday’s meeting.
An item listed on the agenda for Thursday’s meeting said the board will talk about a hospital administrator contract.
There was no notice of Saturday’s special meeting published in last week’s issue of The Times but Dudley said notices were posted in three public places around town that included Mi Ranchito restaurant, Time-Saver and Gothenburg Public Library.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%