GMH board meets to discuss personnel
No action was taken following an hour and half meeting of the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital board Saturday.
The board met at noon in the Wellness Center conference room and immediately went into closed session to talk about a personnel issue.
After reconvening, members took no action.
A regularly scheduled meeting of the board is Thursday, at 5:30 p.m., in the Wellness Center conference room.
Acting chief of operations Kayleen Dudley said the board plans to revisit the same personnel issue discussed at last Saturday’s meeting.
An item listed on the agenda for Thursday’s meeting said the board will talk about a hospital administrator contract.
There was no notice of Saturday’s special meeting published in last week’s issue of The Times but Dudley said notices were posted in three public places around town that included Mi Ranchito restaurant, Time-Saver and Gothenburg Public Library.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action