GMH board meets to discuss personnel
No action was taken following an hour and half meeting of the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital board Saturday.
The board met at noon in the Wellness Center conference room and immediately went into closed session to talk about a personnel issue.
After reconvening, members took no action.
A regularly scheduled meeting of the board is Thursday, at 5:30 p.m., in the Wellness Center conference room.
Acting chief of operations Kayleen Dudley said the board plans to revisit the same personnel issue discussed at last Saturday’s meeting.
An item listed on the agenda for Thursday’s meeting said the board will talk about a hospital administrator contract.
There was no notice of Saturday’s special meeting published in last week’s issue of The Times but Dudley said notices were posted in three public places around town that included Mi Ranchito restaurant, Time-Saver and Gothenburg Public Library.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates