BLOCK BY BLOCK: Weather conditions were perfect Saturday, along with wet, sticky snow, to make snow creations throughout the community. Local art teacher Travis Coe and his children built an igloo in front of their home at 1716 Lake Ave. They used a mold, to create the blocks, which were transported by sled to the building site. They paused long enough inside a half-built structure for this photograph. Pictured (right) l-r: Corbin Coe, 9; and neighbor Ethan Myers, 9; Left, Travis Coe, 5; Corbin, Addison Coe, 3; and Myers..
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action