POST-PROM FUND-RAISER: Two Gothenburg High School seniors, Dillon Linegar (left) and Jackson Graham, position a toilet on the lawn of someone who was “tanked.” Parental volunteers are trying to raise money for a post-prom party following the Gothenburg High School prom on April 14. If the toilet appears in a yard, a potty patrol will remove it for a $10 donation. For an additional $10, residents can buy “potty insurance” to guarantee the toilet will not return. “Potty poopers” can also call and the toilet will be removed without charge or questions. To donate or have the toilet removed, call Carrie Graham at 308-640-0024.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly