Two on Eagle speech team place at Ogallala
Two Brady High School speech team participants earned high ratings at the Ogallala speech invite on Saturday.
Senior Micah Most placed third in informative speaking with his speech on Rube Goldberg machines.
Sophomore Donnie Trisdale earned a superior rating in entertainment speaking with his speech about text messaging.
The Eagle speech team will compete in the Sandhills Conference meet March 6 at Thedford.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly