Two on Eagle speech team place at Ogallala
Two Brady High School speech team participants earned high ratings at the Ogallala speech invite on Saturday.
Senior Micah Most placed third in informative speaking with his speech on Rube Goldberg machines.
Sophomore Donnie Trisdale earned a superior rating in entertainment speaking with his speech about text messaging.
The Eagle speech team will compete in the Sandhills Conference meet March 6 at Thedford.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics