Two on Eagle speech team place at Ogallala
Two Brady High School speech team participants earned high ratings at the Ogallala speech invite on Saturday.
Senior Micah Most placed third in informative speaking with his speech on Rube Goldberg machines.
Sophomore Donnie Trisdale earned a superior rating in entertainment speaking with his speech about text messaging.
The Eagle speech team will compete in the Sandhills Conference meet March 6 at Thedford.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite