Two on Eagle speech team place at Ogallala
Two Brady High School speech team participants earned high ratings at the Ogallala speech invite on Saturday.
Senior Micah Most placed third in informative speaking with his speech on Rube Goldberg machines.
Sophomore Donnie Trisdale earned a superior rating in entertainment speaking with his speech about text messaging.
The Eagle speech team will compete in the Sandhills Conference meet March 6 at Thedford.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant