Two on Eagle speech team place at Ogallala
Two Brady High School speech team participants earned high ratings at the Ogallala speech invite on Saturday.
Senior Micah Most placed third in informative speaking with his speech on Rube Goldberg machines.
Sophomore Donnie Trisdale earned a superior rating in entertainment speaking with his speech about text messaging.
The Eagle speech team will compete in the Sandhills Conference meet March 6 at Thedford.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity