REPLACEMENT: The city crew installed a new plastic sign, advertising Ehmen Park, on Tuesday. An older, wooden sign was replaced, according to parks department superintendent Tim Lauer. He said the new sign has the same color scheme as the directional sign on the south entrance into town. Lauer said the new sign cost about $600.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins