Swedes perform at SWC Fine Arts Festival
Audience treated to band and choral concert and art show in MindenSWC Choir: Seven high schools in the Southwest Conference participated in the 2012 Fine Arts Festival in Minden on Friday and Saturday. The band and choir performed a public concert Saturday afternoon where concert-goers were also treated to an art show.
Some of the Swede choir participants are pictured in red and white gowns. They are, l-r: First row—Bailey Gibbens, Kirsten Soncksen, Beth Advey, Alyssa Boller, Kerry Wellman; Second row—Jett Seimer; Third row—Jon Rehmert, Rhett Lindholm, Brett Mann, Jacob Franzen and Joshua Clark. The choir was directed by clinician Joel Johnston of Storm Lake, IA.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates