Swedes perform at SWC Fine Arts Festival
Audience treated to band and choral concert and art show in MindenSWC Choir: Seven high schools in the Southwest Conference participated in the 2012 Fine Arts Festival in Minden on Friday and Saturday. The band and choir performed a public concert Saturday afternoon where concert-goers were also treated to an art show.
Some of the Swede choir participants are pictured in red and white gowns. They are, l-r: First row—Bailey Gibbens, Kirsten Soncksen, Beth Advey, Alyssa Boller, Kerry Wellman; Second row—Jett Seimer; Third row—Jon Rehmert, Rhett Lindholm, Brett Mann, Jacob Franzen and Joshua Clark. The choir was directed by clinician Joel Johnston of Storm Lake, IA.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout