Goodwill donation trailer coming to town
The Goodwill trailer will be available from 12 to dark Friday and Saturday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to dark. or until when trailer is full.
The trailer will be parked at the Gothenburg swimming pool. Donations of clothing and household items that are in good condition and saleable (what you would want to buy) can be placed inside the trailer. However, because of limited storage space, Goodwill cannot accept furniture or large appliances.
Tax donation slips will be available at the trailer.
“Our last drive was a great success and the generosity of the citizens of Gothenburg and the surrounding area is very much appreciated,” said Karrie Custard, director of operations.
Revenue earned through the sale of donations at Goodwill retail stores help support programs for persons who have developmental disabilities or a long-term mental illness.
Goodwill’s mission is to assist these individuals in achieving independence in the community, including providing job training and job placement.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook