Trapshooter Eggers ties for handicap champion
DONIPHAN—Gothenburg Trap Club member Anna Eggers finished in a three-way tie Saturday for the female championship trophy in the handicap shoot at the Mid-Nebraska Trapshooting Conference range in Doniphan.
Eggers shot 44-of-50 from the 18-yard line to tie for first with Cory Sorahan of Grand Island and Kylie Heaton of Republican Valley.
Adrian Eggers led the Gothenburg team with a 46-of-50 total from the 16-yard line and an overall score of 88-of-100 including 42-of-50 from the 23-yard line.
In the junior division, Landon Johnson was the team’s high scorer breaking 44-of-50 rocks from the 16-yard line.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant