Trapshooter Eggers ties for handicap champion
DONIPHAN—Gothenburg Trap Club member Anna Eggers finished in a three-way tie Saturday for the female championship trophy in the handicap shoot at the Mid-Nebraska Trapshooting Conference range in Doniphan.
Eggers shot 44-of-50 from the 18-yard line to tie for first with Cory Sorahan of Grand Island and Kylie Heaton of Republican Valley.
Adrian Eggers led the Gothenburg team with a 46-of-50 total from the 16-yard line and an overall score of 88-of-100 including 42-of-50 from the 23-yard line.
In the junior division, Landon Johnson was the team’s high scorer breaking 44-of-50 rocks from the 16-yard line.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog