Trapshooter Eggers ties for handicap champion
DONIPHAN—Gothenburg Trap Club member Anna Eggers finished in a three-way tie Saturday for the female championship trophy in the handicap shoot at the Mid-Nebraska Trapshooting Conference range in Doniphan.
Eggers shot 44-of-50 from the 18-yard line to tie for first with Cory Sorahan of Grand Island and Kylie Heaton of Republican Valley.
Adrian Eggers led the Gothenburg team with a 46-of-50 total from the 16-yard line and an overall score of 88-of-100 including 42-of-50 from the 23-yard line.
In the junior division, Landon Johnson was the team’s high scorer breaking 44-of-50 rocks from the 16-yard line.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins