Smith plans ag bill listening tour
Congressman Adrian Smith (R-NE) has announced a third series of stops, including one in Lexington, on his Farm Bill Listening Tour to hear from constituents and answer questions about the future of agriculture policy.
Smith also continues to make available a webpage for constituents interested in learning more about the Farm Bill and his listening tour: http://adriansmith.house.gov/FarmBill.
All stops are open to the public.
Monday, April 30—Central Community College, Lexington Opportunity Center, 1501 Plum Creek Parkway, 4-5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 2—Corps Discovery Welcome Center, 89705 Hwy 81, Crofton, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Friday, May 4—Jefferson County Courthouse, District Court Room, 411 4th Street, Fairbury, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics