Smith plans ag bill listening tour
Congressman Adrian Smith (R-NE) has announced a third series of stops, including one in Lexington, on his Farm Bill Listening Tour to hear from constituents and answer questions about the future of agriculture policy.
Smith also continues to make available a webpage for constituents interested in learning more about the Farm Bill and his listening tour: http://adriansmith.house.gov/FarmBill.
All stops are open to the public.
Monday, April 30—Central Community College, Lexington Opportunity Center, 1501 Plum Creek Parkway, 4-5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 2—Corps Discovery Welcome Center, 89705 Hwy 81, Crofton, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Friday, May 4—Jefferson County Courthouse, District Court Room, 411 4th Street, Fairbury, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%