Smith plans ag bill listening tour
Congressman Adrian Smith (R-NE) has announced a third series of stops, including one in Lexington, on his Farm Bill Listening Tour to hear from constituents and answer questions about the future of agriculture policy.
Smith also continues to make available a webpage for constituents interested in learning more about the Farm Bill and his listening tour: http://adriansmith.house.gov/FarmBill.
All stops are open to the public.
Monday, April 30—Central Community College, Lexington Opportunity Center, 1501 Plum Creek Parkway, 4-5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 2—Corps Discovery Welcome Center, 89705 Hwy 81, Crofton, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Friday, May 4—Jefferson County Courthouse, District Court Room, 411 4th Street, Fairbury, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price