Fun Night luau set for Friday
Grass skirts and flip flops will be right in style Friday during the annual Family Fun Night at the Brady school.
The luau hosted by the Talon Power Booster Club includes a free-will donation hog roast from 5-6:30 p.m. at the school.
A beach-side carnival of games runs from 6-8:30 p.m. in the gym with a variety of prizes available. Game winners may also put their tickets toward the top prizes, an Apple iPad or a PlayStation 3.
In addition, there will be raffles for tickets to the Henry Doorly Zoo or admission to a Storm hockey game in Kearney.
For more information or to become a luau volunteer, contact Michelle Walker at 584-2338.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC