Artists earn awards at contest
Two individual Brady High School art students and a class project earned first place at the annual combination Sandhills Conference and Mullen art show in Mullen on April 12.
Junior Krystan Hood and senior Micah Most received one first-place honor each. The class mural project also finished first.
Students in grades 7-12 submitted a variety of two- and three-dimensional art work. Brady was one of 10 schools to participate in the event.
Students and the place they received for projects include:
Krystan Hood—First and third
Class mural—First and honorable mention
Micah Most—First and third
Shelby McClellen—Two thirds, a fourth and four honorable mention
Ryan Rayburn—Two thirds
Jenna Lusk—Aecond, fifth and honorable mention
Chris Newbrey—Honorable mention
Karnee Hatch—Honorable mention
Turner Nansel—Honorable mention
Desiray Stryker—Honorable mention
Katelyn Stryker—Honorable mention.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship