Graham places at Holdrege
HOLDREGE—Out-of-bounds penalties and shots into water hazards on the Holdrege Country Club forced scores up for Swede golfers as the team finished at the bottom of the list at the Holdrege Invite on April 24.
“Our scores weren’t the best,” said coach Don Graham, “but with a mixture of varsity and reserve golfers, the overall score really wasn’t all that bad.”
The Swedes finished 12th of 12 teams with a total of 388.
Senior Jackson Graham was 13th shooting 39 on the front nine and 42 on the back for an 18-hole total of 81.
Jeramie VanAcker was just outside the medals with an 83.
McCook took the team title with 317 and three golfers in the top 15.
The host team finished second at 319 with four medalists.
Marcus VanEperen of Holdrege was the medalist with 74.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates