Dudley Sixth Graders get Outdoor Education
Sixth graders traveled to the area Friday where they also learned about all-terrain vehicle safety, pond life, archery, FFA, art, experiencing nature, horseback riding, canoeing, fishing, golf and biology.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly