Swede on the run
Coast to coast: Bjorn Suneson, of Göteborg, Sweden, stayed at the Comfort Suites in Gothenburg three nights last week during his third coast-to-coast run across the United States. Pictured, Suneson was getting ready to run from Maxwell to Gothenburg after getting a ride to Maxwell to start his run. On average, 64-year-old Suneson runs 34 miles a day but has jogged up to 48 miles. Only about 10 people do the U.S. coast-to-coast runs yearly, he said, and only one other person has completed the distance four times. Suneson said he’s one of the oldest, who does the cross-country run, and one of the few who do it without a support vehicle. He’s stayed at the Comfort Suites before because of his friendship with owners Terry Jessen and Diana Unterseher.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship