Incumbents will return to GMH board
Voters decided to stay with the known during Tuesday’s primary when they re-elected Mike Bacon, Dr. Carol-Shackelton-Skinner and Monty Bowan to the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital board.
The three, in addition to challengers Dr. Jay Matzke, Stan Roethemeyer and Richard Tracci, were on the ballot in the following counties: Dawson, Custer and Frontier.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together