Incumbents will return to GMH board
Voters decided to stay with the known during Tuesday’s primary when they re-elected Mike Bacon, Dr. Carol-Shackelton-Skinner and Monty Bowan to the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital board.
The three, in addition to challengers Dr. Jay Matzke, Stan Roethemeyer and Richard Tracci, were on the ballot in the following counties: Dawson, Custer and Frontier.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC