Incumbents will return to GMH board
Voters decided to stay with the known during Tuesday’s primary when they re-elected Mike Bacon, Dr. Carol-Shackelton-Skinner and Monty Bowan to the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital board.
The three, in addition to challengers Dr. Jay Matzke, Stan Roethemeyer and Richard Tracci, were on the ballot in the following counties: Dawson, Custer and Frontier.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite