GIVING BACK: An end-of-the-year project for the High Ability Learner program at Dudley Elementary focused on leadership and the importance of giving back to the community. Students that met a HAL 900 goal painted columns at Ehmen Park on May 9. They earned a chance to participate in the activity by earning miles instead of grades for HAL projects throughout the year. Some of the students involved in the painting project were, l-r: Tyler Whiting, Collin Brown and Patrick Hudson.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.