GIVING BACK: An end-of-the-year project for the High Ability Learner program at Dudley Elementary focused on leadership and the importance of giving back to the community. Students that met a HAL 900 goal painted columns at Ehmen Park on May 9. They earned a chance to participate in the activity by earning miles instead of grades for HAL projects throughout the year. Some of the students involved in the painting project were, l-r: Tyler Whiting, Collin Brown and Patrick Hudson.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship