Five-Star Flooring moving to new location
By mid-September, Five-Star Flooring will have moved into a new, larger building.
The business will re-locate from 1014 Lake Ave., to where Hometown Furniture Plus was located at 915 Lake Ave.
Five-Star co-owner Troy Daum said the business will expand to offer more show room space and more area to display carpet, linoleum and hard-surface flooring.
“We also want to make sure we have enough space to stay on top of current styles and show new displays,” Daum said. “The move will double the space we have now.”
He and his wife and co-owner, Chivonne Daum, bought the new building in mid-May.
Since then, the building has been gutted and will be renovated. Part of the building will be leased to another business.
Daum said he’s sold the building where the business is currently located but didn’t disclose the name of the new owner.
The Daums also own the Five-Star Flooring business in Lexington.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates