Five-Star Flooring moving to new location
By mid-September, Five-Star Flooring will have moved into a new, larger building.
The business will re-locate from 1014 Lake Ave., to where Hometown Furniture Plus was located at 915 Lake Ave.
Five-Star co-owner Troy Daum said the business will expand to offer more show room space and more area to display carpet, linoleum and hard-surface flooring.
“We also want to make sure we have enough space to stay on top of current styles and show new displays,” Daum said. “The move will double the space we have now.”
He and his wife and co-owner, Chivonne Daum, bought the new building in mid-May.
Since then, the building has been gutted and will be renovated. Part of the building will be leased to another business.
Daum said he’s sold the building where the business is currently located but didn’t disclose the name of the new owner.
The Daums also own the Five-Star Flooring business in Lexington.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together