ON THE MOVE: Nineteen adult and child teams competed in first-ever Helen Quest Saturday at Lake Helen. The race, sponsored by Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s Sports & Medical Rehabilitation Department, sent teams to different stations to complete different exercises.
Winners of the 6-9 age group were, 1. Kent and Kooper Koehn, 2. Amber and Jake Burge; 10-13 age group, 1. Seth and Bryce Ryker, 2. Beth Barrett and MaKenna Spiegel. Pictured (right) are, l-r: Maddy Widdifield, Jim Widdifield, an unidentified person, Bryce Ryker and Kristin Hastings as they begin the race. Left, Amber Burge (right) and her son, Jake, compete at the egg-carrying station.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen