Trent Sheets, 2, keeps a tight grip on the saddle horn while riding Cupcake at the Relay For Life pony rides during the Pony Express Rodeo’s opening performance July 3. Accompanying Trent are mother Lynette (left) and pony owner Becky Gibbens. The pony rides were part of the fund raiser for Relay For Life’s cancer research.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly