Dept. of Roads plans area projects in FY2013
The Nebraska Department of Roads has released is road plan for fiscal year 2013 (July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013).
Only one Gothenburg project appears on the list, bridge work south of Gothenburg on Highway 47 at an estimated cost of $602,000.
Others project in the area include the resurfacing of 13.9 miles of Highway 30 between Cozad and Lexington at an estimated cost of $6,694,000.
Interstate 80 between Brady and Maxwell will get crack seal improvements costing about $171,000.
The five-year plan—FY2014 through FY2018—shows workers will be busy in the Gothenburg area. Projects and estimated costs include:
Hwy. 30 west of Gothenburg, 11.9 miles of resurfacing, $8,588,000
Hwy. 30, Gothenburg to Cozad, 9.3 imles of resurfacing, $7,541,000
Hwy. 47, Platte River bridge repair, $2,425,000
Hwy. 47, Gothenburg to Custer County line, 7.1 miles of milling, resurfacing, $4,212,000
I-80 westbound, Gothenburg west 7.1 miles, milling, resurfacing, $1,084,000
I-80/Hwy. 47 interchange, Gothenburg, $1,430,000
I-80, Brady to Maxwell, 12.7 miles milling, resurfacing, $4,387,000
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays