Colorful cross-country runners
JOY JUMPSome of the members of the Swede cross-country team, who named themselves the Lady Swedes, ran 3.1 miles Saturday in the annual Color Run in downtown Omaha which raised money for Habitat for Humanity. Participants ran through four stations during the event and were sprayed with different colors. Pictured are, l-r: Betsy Potter, Sydney Gruber, Natalie Mazour, Amanda Kowalewski, Carlie Stevens, Abbie Mazour and Alayna Collins. An estimated 13,000 runners participated. Not pictured: Destiny McVay, Cheyenne McVay and Jenny Maline.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly