Brady Days 2012
Celebration takes village ‘Back to the Future’
LEADING THE WAY: The Johnson family of Brady was collectively honored as grand marshal for the annual Brady Days parade hosted by the Lions Club Saturday morning. They were carried on a wagon driven by Terry Grasz.
Six generations of the family have left their mark on the community. Winners in the five parade divisions were: Babes in Toyland, commercial; Brady United Methodist Church, non-profit; Lincoln County Sheriff’s Posse, animals; Randy Dishman, wheels; Rhythm Nation Dance Team, miscellaneous.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics