Brady Days 2012
Celebration takes village ‘Back to the Future’
LEADING THE WAY: The Johnson family of Brady was collectively honored as grand marshal for the annual Brady Days parade hosted by the Lions Club Saturday morning. They were carried on a wagon driven by Terry Grasz.
Six generations of the family have left their mark on the community. Winners in the five parade divisions were: Babes in Toyland, commercial; Brady United Methodist Church, non-profit; Lincoln County Sheriff’s Posse, animals; Randy Dishman, wheels; Rhythm Nation Dance Team, miscellaneous.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet