Swimming pool closes early
Anyone planning a cool plunge into the city pool this week will have to wait until next year.
Because the main circulating pump quit working Sunday, the facility was shut down two days earlier than planned.
The pool was supposed to close for the season Tuesday.
City administrator Bruce Clymer said the pump will not be repaired until next spring, before the 2013 swim season begins.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout