PLATTE RIVER RIVALRY: Gothenburg football players raise the Platte River Rivalry trophy Friday night following the Swedes’ 17-12 victory in Ogallala. The traveling trophy was the idea of Gary Mroczek from Pony Express Chevrolet in Gothenburg and Jason Zoellner of Jason Zoellner Ford at Ogallala. It is presented to the winner of the Swede/Indian game each fall. Ogallala earned the trophy the first two years in 2010 and 2011.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested