PONY EXPRESS INN FALLS
Demolition work continues this week at the Pony Express Inn. Jessen Construction of Scottsbluff used a heavy duty pulverizer to crush the cement block as the walls came down. LandMark Implement has reached an agreement to purchase the lot after it is cleared and will use the ground to park inventory. The motel was originally called the Western Motel when it was constructed in the late 1960s. It later became the Western Motor Inn and most recently was called the Pony Express Inn.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet