Hot street work
PUTTING IN REBAR
A crew from Paulsen Inc. of Cozad install rebar Monday in an intersection being widened at the corner of 7th Street and Lake Avenue. Paulsen Inc. finished repaving three blocks of Lake Avenue, and installing water improvements, earlier this month. During construction, temperatures climbed into the upper 90s and 100s. Monday’s high was 94 degrees. Highs are expected to remain in the 90s until Friday.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship