Hot street work
PUTTING IN REBAR
A crew from Paulsen Inc. of Cozad install rebar Monday in an intersection being widened at the corner of 7th Street and Lake Avenue. Paulsen Inc. finished repaving three blocks of Lake Avenue, and installing water improvements, earlier this month. During construction, temperatures climbed into the upper 90s and 100s. Monday’s high was 94 degrees. Highs are expected to remain in the 90s until Friday.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.