Special instrument instruction
Gothenburg band students, grades 7-12, received instruction Tuesday from two Kearney clinicians—Allison Fletcher (pictured right), who taught flute students, and husband Seth Fletcher, who instructed low-brass students. Band director Tom Belanger said he invited the clinicians because he wants to give students access to resources enjoyed by students in larger cities. Also pictured are junior Rachel Rice (left) and freshman Jenny Maline.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship