Special instrument instruction
Gothenburg band students, grades 7-12, received instruction Tuesday from two Kearney clinicians—Allison Fletcher (pictured right), who taught flute students, and husband Seth Fletcher, who instructed low-brass students. Band director Tom Belanger said he invited the clinicians because he wants to give students access to resources enjoyed by students in larger cities. Also pictured are junior Rachel Rice (left) and freshman Jenny Maline.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.