AWARD PRESENTATION: Steve Rhodes, a Farmers Insurance representative, presents Gothenburg activities director Seth Ryker (right) with a certificate honoring the school for receiving a state sportsmanship award for a third consecutive year. The award is sponsored by Farmers Insurance and is designed to help the Nebraska School Activities Association recognize schools that improve their overall sportsmanship by developing a plan to properly treat all players, coaches, fans and officials during the school year’s interscholastic competition. Also pictured during Friday’s football game is high school principal Randy Evans.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly