NEW program: The school practice field south of the city swimming pool was filled with about 200 youngsters last Friday afternoon as the Fit Kids Soccer Program made its debut. The after-school program, started by Charity Wyatt and Angie Richeson, will be offered every Friday through the end of September from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Richeson said it’s for kids 4 years and older through the sixth grade. Any child is welcome to attend.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship