Spirit week will begin on Monday
Brady school students and staff will celebrate a week of homecoming activities beginning Monday and ending on Friday with a “Ballroom Glitz” dance.
Themes for each day are: Monday—fashion disaster day, Tuesday—multiplicity day, Wednesday—fake injury day, Thursday—color day with each class dressing in a color determined by the Student Council, and Friday—honor the Eagles.
Royalty will be crowned at halftime of the football game with Wallace, followed by a dance in the commons area.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC