Hot dogs anyone?
Hero Hurler: Joe Richeson donned a Mr. Incredible hero outfit to shoot hot dogs to the Harvest Festival parade audience Saturday. Richeson, who rode on a United Methodist Church float, wielded a homemade gun that used compressed air to shoot the dogs. Others pictured are Noah Larson (left) and Chiara Richeson.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog