Hot dogs anyone?
Hero Hurler: Joe Richeson donned a Mr. Incredible hero outfit to shoot hot dogs to the Harvest Festival parade audience Saturday. Richeson, who rode on a United Methodist Church float, wielded a homemade gun that used compressed air to shoot the dogs. Others pictured are Noah Larson (left) and Chiara Richeson.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30