Breast cancer awareness
MAKING A STATEMENT
SKYVIEW Farms making a big statement in helping to raise awareness of breast cancer. A truck has been painted pink and includes a large pink awareness ribbon. But it doesn’t stop there. A pink interior and a hardwood floor is featured on the inside. The truck was designed in memory of the lives lost and the continued fight for those affected by breast cancer. It will be traveling 48 states and Canada and represents the fight so many families and friends deal with on a daily basis. Three SKYVIEW employees whose families have been touched by cancer include, l-r: Andy Parks, Becky Dishman and Angie Johnston.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested